10 things I will do on spring break...
1. travel a little (Montana)
2. read a lot
3. laugh with my kids
4. smile at my husband
5. watch movies
6. clean a little
7. sleep a lot
9. wear pajamas all day (at least twice or three times or four)
10. enjoy every second
10 things I will NOT do on spring break...
1. set an alarm clock
2. make lunches the night before
3. grade papers
4. discipline kindergartners
5. wake the boys before they're ready
6. wish I was home with Jules (since I will be)
7. say things like, "Keep your hands to yourself*," or "What's the rule about walking in line," or "Criss cross applesauce."
8. worry about bed time
9. clean up spilled chocolate milk...EVERY DAY!
10. count the days to summer vacation**
*Okay, this one I may have to say.
**And I might do this one, too.