Thursday, August 08, 2013

10 Things Thursday

10 things about having a garage sale.

1. I have one every other year even though I say I'm never doing it again.
2. It's a good way to get rid of all those unused items that clutter my world.
3. Unfortunately, I cannot convince others in my house of #2.
4. It makes me promise myself that I will stop buying more stuff.
5. It forces me to do a thorough cleaning of my house.
6. And this year, of my classroom.
7. It gives us all a little summer spending money since whoever sells stuff gets the money.
8. I get to share all my pre-loved treasures with others.
9. I get to spend two days with Kathy.
10. And she brings apple fritters.

2 comments:

Ada said...

sounds good to me.
i didn't see any apple fritters.
boo.

Jen said...

You didn't look hard enough.