Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today IS A Snow Day

They said it was going to snow. And they were right. I will trust my local weather people from now on...or at least until they're wrong again.

There is nothing better than getting up, turning on the tv, seeing your school's name followed by the word closed, and then going back to bed. (Actually after all that I couldn't sleep and ended up getting up anyway. But just knowing that I could go back to bed was all I needed.)

On second thought, one thing is better than that. An afternoon nap on a snow day.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Ohhhh, YEAHHHHH (chika-chiKAHH!)

MarmiteToasty said...

Dam if our schools closed cos of snow WHICH THEY DONT I would not have a break I would have all those extra nippers to mind so their parents could still work..... I crave for a layin during the week lol

x