Saturday, January 17, 2009

Numbers

16.5--the number of pounds my sweet daughter weighs

7--the number of times Josh laughed out loud during "Bedtime Stories"

0--the number of times I got up with kids last night (yeah!)

2--the number of loads of laundry I did today

14--the number of minutes Adam laid on the bed with me this morning while I read and he played his gameboy

1--the number of books I read in the last 24 hours (Stargirl)

3--the number of pacifiers and teethers I fished out from behind the bed today

27--the number of minutes I held my sweet niece on my lap yesterday

27--the number of times that I smiled at my sweet niece yesterday as I held her

9--the number of things I learned about ancient Rome this week while homeschooling

6--the number of times I said, "Yes, you have to write all your spelling words."

26--the number of spelling words to be written

1.8--the number of seconds it takes Julianna to roll across the living room floor

1.9--the number of seconds it takes Julianna to find something that she shouldn't have

22--the number of times I smiled today because the sun was shining

100--the number of times I have been blessed today

1 comment:

Katrina said...

The sun! The sun! The glorious sun!