10 things on my grocery list*...
1. fruit (bananas, apples, mandarin oranges)
2. veggies (lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots)
3. sugar (to make lemonade and to put in tea)
4. cream cheese (to go on the bagels I bought at Costco)
5. frozen corn (because it's better than canned)
6. mayo (for sandwiches and french fry dip)
7. cookies (a huge box of Oreos to donate for the youth rally at church)
8. toilet paper (duh)
9. dryer sheets (I can never match my number of dryer sheets to my detergent.)
10. Lunchables (for the boys' field trip to Riverfront Park tomorrow)
*Obviously, it's been hard to come up with ideas for 10 Things Thursday. Any suggestions?