Saturday, December 11, 2010

Catch up

After 30 straight days of posting, I guess I needed a little break. I started a few posts but just wasn't in the mood. So in case you're wondering what I have been up to, here's a synopsis of my week.

Saturday--School craft fair. Sold some Avon. Went home and crashed.
Sunday--Church. Chinese food. Church children's Christmas party. Cookies. Crafts. Santa. Almost hit a deer on the way home.
Monday--Memorial service for an amazing 93 year old sister in Christ. Soup and salad for lunch. Took a nap (ahhh). Cleaned the house. Bible study group at our house.
Tuesday--School. Costco. Mom and dad's house. Home.
Wednesday--School. After school care duty. Bible class. Home.
Thursday--School. After school care duty. Target. Home.
Friday--School. Movie party for the entire student body. (Who's bright idea was that, anyway?) Cleaned up popcorn and Skittles. Helped make curtains. Costco (again). Dollartree. Mom and dad's house to pick up the boys. Home.
Today--Up at 6:03 with Jules. Sears. McDonald's with my sister, niece and nephew for breakfast and playland. Downtown. Figpickles. Gingerbread houses. Back to Figpickles. Dropped off nephew. Home.

There you have it. And in case you're wondering, I've also been mitzvahing.

No comments: