Friday, December 03, 2010

Thank goodness it's Friday

I am exhausted. I've had a really long week and have had a sore throat for the past three days. When I get finished with work tonight, I will be setting up my booth for tomorrow's craft fair at our school. Then I can go home. And then be back at 8:00am tomorrow to hopefully sell a lot of Avon. If you're in our neighborhood, stop by and say hello and do a little shopping.

Today's Mitzvah: My class. We did lots of fun things today and played to learn. And they had free time after show and tell to play with what they brought.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Ive had me chest cold for over 3 weeks now and its still not cleared up.... so I hope you feel better soon cos it sure doest drain the life out of ya :)

you have Avon in the states? well I never lol

know you and your family are never far from my thoughts.... hope you are all well..

x