Thursday, January 26, 2012

10 Things Thursday

10 things about the dentist.

1. I took all three kids for their 6 month check-ups on Monday.
2. The boys have always been great patients from the time they started going to the dentist and Julianna is following in their footsteps. She was perfect in the chair. No fussing. Opened and closed at all the right times. Shook hands with the doctor. Even chatted a little with the hygienist.
3. Adam is a get-in-and-get-out kind of patient. No small talk, please. (Must get that from me.)
4. Josh is really good at the small talk. (Must get that from his dad.)
5. Julianna chose the pink Snow White toothbrush and pink chapstick and pink flossers. And a purple flower ring from the treasure chest.
6. Adam chose a green toothbrush and orange flossers.
7. Josh chose a red toothbrush and a grown up flosser.
8. I don't know what or if the boys chose anything from the treasure chest.
9. We still visit the same dentist that I went to as a teenager. Somehow he looks exactly the same as he did 20+ years ago.
10. 76 teeth checked, one cavity.

2 comments:

Ada said...

It amazes me every time that a dentist appointment comes around. Six months seems to fly by. Yikes!

Good job Jules!

Dr. H DOES still look the same! Next time he asks me if I have any questions I'm going to ask him if he found the fountain of youth. :)

kathy said...

The section about toothbrush colors started sounding like Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.