10 things I would do if I could go back to high school.
1. Study more and better. So that when I got to college, I wouldn't be rudely awakened and have to learn to study.
2. Sing more. Like High School Musical and Glee sing. Like break out in song in the halls and in the cafeteria and in the classroom sing. And have so much fun doing it that the other students and teachers joined in! (What?! That's what happens on tv!)
3. Be braver. Speak up and speak out. Stand up and stand out.
4. Wear a coat and boots. In the winter. Like a person with half a brain.
5. Join a team. Any team. Perferably something like volleyball or softball or chess. Okay, maybe not chess.
6. Make more friends. And not be afraid to make friends.
7. Write everything down. Everything. So I could look back when I'm old...like 40..and remember what it was like to be young.
8. Get a jacket to put my letter on. Even though I lettered in choir.
9. Attend more sporting events. And cheer like a crazy person.
10. Say thank you to my teachers. They deserved it when I was really there. And they would deserve it if I went back. Especially since I would be interrupting their classes everyday with my singing!