Friday, September 28, 2012

Show and Tell Friday


  • Silver, the stuffed hamster that Julianna got from Silverwood last weekend
  • a backpack clip that was a party favor from a birthday party
  • Lego Star Wars ship
  • folders from a backpack...Tinkerbell and horses
  • teddy bear from Build-a-Bear Workshop named Rainbow
  • big stuffed dog named Samson
  • green monster truck...left in the cubby from last week's show and tell
  • Bakugan and Pokemon cards
  • Leap Frog electronic game
  • Halloween light up Happy Meal toy that is apparently "very real"
And winner of the "Most Unusual Show and Tell Since the Black Widow Spider In a Jar" prize goes to

  • Mom's wisdom tooth that got pulled out yesterday
(Which also gets my vote for best show and tell of the day!)

11 comments:

Katrina said...

I admit, I would really like to go to Build-A-Bear to make a cute critter for myself. Maybe a cat. Or an ocelot. Do they have ocelots?

Wisdom tooth=definitely most unique show and tell!

kathy said...

(gag)(heave)(gag)

i'm SOOOOO glad i don't do show and tell. there were three more where that tooth came from and i have one of her kids in my room.

kathy said...

katrina, nope. snow leopard is as close as it gets, but as i suspect you just like the word "ocelot", they do have a meerkat, which is also fun to say.

Jen said...

Katrina, you should go! It's really fun. I haven't made one for myself, but wouldn't be opposed to it. Did we ever do anything for your birthday?! They do parties, you know!

Kara said...

Kathy, I thought it was gross too. But he really wanted to take it, and I'm pretty doped up right now, so I let him! When I read your comment, though, my eldest said, "Ewww. I wouldn't take that to school." :)

Katrina said...

Oooh, a Build-A-Bear party! That would be awesome!

Is it very spendy? I don't want to ask people to spend too much.

Katrina said...

Kara, I think it's cool! I wish I still had my wisdom teeth. I'd totally send them to Kathy's class, just because I like to see her heebie-jeebie dance!

Jen said...

Katrina, you can get a naked animal for under $20. And I'm always getting coupons emailed to me, too.

kathy said...

I knew there was a reason I like Hayden! And as sweet as everyone THINKS katrina is, she has a nasty mean streak. The difference between us is she has you all fooled, while I dont bother.

Jen said...

Katrina is nice to ME.

Ada said...

I feel like this comment thread got waaaaay off track.

That dang tooth and the build a bear party Woah!!!