10 completely random things.
1. I am fully aware that it is Friday. So I guess this is 10 Things Friday. Whatever.
2. It is snowing. And there is snow on the ground...and the trees...and the cars. And you may like snow. But I do not. Not one little bit.
3. I spent a whole lot of hours at school yesterday grading papers and filling out report cards. Guess that's why it's called "teacher work day."
4. It takes twice as long to grade papers for 14 students this year as it did to grade papers for 7 students last year. Surprising, I know.
5. Oh, yeah. I also had to figure actual percentage grades for my middle school class. I got in a little bit of trouble because their grades were too high. Really?!
6. Not real trouble. Don't worry.
7. My daughter is going through a phase where she wants everything she sees in the store or on commercials. So the other day I said to her, "Julianna, you want everything you see." To which she replied, "Not everything...not boy stuff."
8. Speaking of my daughter, she wants to sleep in on the days I have to get up early, but she wakes up early on the days I get to sleep in. What's up with that?
9. It's less than two weeks until Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday.
10. Did I mention the snow? And that I don't like it? Oh, I did?