10 things about school today.
1. We had a Valentine's Day party.
2. We went on a skating field trip.
3. The kids ate cupcakes and marshmallows.
4. And candy and cookies.
5. We passed out valentine cards and treats.
6. And because of all that, my kindergartners were vibrating with excitement.
7. Dads on skates should probably be warned when racing against a mom who is a roller derbier.
8. At least she just beat them in the race and didn't take anyone out.
9. She wouldn't even take out the middle schoolers I pointed out to her.
10. And tomorrow I have to go clean my classroom because it looks like Cupid exploded all over it.
Happy Valentine's Day!