10 things I learned at the movie theater today.
1. Julianna does not have an 86 minute attention span.
2. She will however sit still for 13 1/2 minutes if I am feeding her popcorn.
3. She loves to crawl on the theater steps.
4. She likes to walk up and down the ramp beside the movie seats.
5. The theater should clean their carpet. (The black on the tops (from crawling) and bottoms (from walking) of Jules' feet is evidence of this fact.)
6. A large soda is enough for 3 kids, 1 mom, and one toddler who loudly insists on sampling it.
7. By the end of the movie, the mom needs to refill said soda cup with Diet Coke that she does not share.
8. I am not the only mom whose youngest child is not interested in movies yet.
9. I'm pretty sure that Patrick Warburten provides his voice for at least 75% of kid's movies these days.
10. Even if I spend most of the time chasing Julianna, I still like going to the movies with my kids.
10 of my favorite animated films (in no particular order).
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. A Bug's Life
3. Monsters, Inc.
4. Lion King
6. The Little Mermaid
7. Chicken Little
10. Robin Hood
Don't forget about the Free Family Movies this summer at Regal Theaters. They start at 10:00am. Here's a list of this summer's free movies at Riverstone in Coeur d' Alene.
Space Chimps (G)
Madagascar 2: Escape To Africa (PG)
Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: Veggie Tale Movie (G)
Evan Almighty (PG)
Kit Kittredge: American Girl (G)
Nim's Island (PG)
Horton Hears A Who (G)
The Tale Of Despereaux (G)
Kung Fu Panda (PG)
Everyone's Hero (G)
Surf's Up (PG)
Journey To The Center Of The Earth (PG)
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (G)
Bee Movie (PG)
Mr. Bean's Holiday (G)
Alvin And The Chipmunks (PG)