10 things about Julianna.
1. She turns 3 today.
2. She was born at 8:04 on a Monday.
3. She weighed 7lb 14oz and was 21 inches long.
4. She was, and still is, absolutely adorable.
5. When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday supper, she said, "A hot dog."
6. When I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch, she said, "To the store to look at toys."
7. While at the store looking at toys, (Yes, I took her. How could I resist?) she chose a My Little Pony and a stuffed dog.
8. She can melt my heart with a smile or sweet word.
9. She can make me laugh out loud more than anyone else.
10. She is a gift. A true blessing from above. And I thank God for her every single day.
Happy birthday, sweet girl.