Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blessed Sunday

I am feeling blessed today to feel up to blogging. It's been weeks of barely being able to do the necessary before I collapse on the couch. I'm still coughing some and still the "take your breath away" coughing occasionally. But oh, so much better than this time last week. I'm still mad that I got whooping cough at all. (The family who gave it to me is no longer at our school, by the way.) But it has encouraged me to build up my immune system to try to be a stronger against the bombardment of kindergarten germs. So if you are healthy today, count that as a blessing. Because it really, truly is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. I've only known one other person who has had whooping cough, and they said it was pretty much the worst and scariest experience of their life. So yeah, I'm glad you're on the other side of it now!