Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday

I stayed home from church with Julianna yesterday because she was up all night coughing and just didn't feel good. She laid on the couch or sat on my lap all day. It made me worry a little because even when she's sick, she is normally up and around some. Then at 2am this morning she was fussing in her bed and I went in to check on her and noticed she felt a little warm. By 4am she was throwing up. So I'm home with her today, too. Really?! Whooping cough isn't enough? We have to have every cold and flu, too? That's it! We are doing whatever it takes to build up our immune systems. Eating more veggies. Taking more vitamins. Washing our hands until we no longer have fingerprints. I am sick of any of us being sick...and it's not even December.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I hope she's feeling better soon! I feel like we've been getting sick A LOT this year as well. Nothing as serious as whooping cough, but we just can't resist any cold or stomach bug to pass us by. Maybe it's because it's the first year I haven't gotten us all flu shots. Hmmm...