Thursday, July 12, 2012

10 Things Thursday

10 things about my husband as we begin our 21st year together.

1. He DOES read my blog! He said last night, "So for 10 Things Thursday are you going to write 10 things about me?" Why, yes. Yes, I am.
2. He still surprises me. Every once in a while, he'll say or do something that I don't expect.
3. On the other hand, I often know what he's thinking before he does. A few weeks ago, he ordered honey mustard dressing on his salad. He hates mustard. But I knew he would order it that night. Weird.
4. After 20 years we can say one word and the other understands completely a whole conversation.
5. His dna + my dna = cute, smart, amazing kids.
6. He'll always choose vanilla.
7. He's loyal to everyone and especially to me.
8. He is a wizard when it comes to grilling ribs. Mmm...I'm going to the store to get ribs for dinner tonight.
9. He is competitive when it comes to games. And he's unfairly good at most of them.
10. He very well may be the only person in the whole wide world who could love me like he does.

2 comments:

Ada said...

I'm glad you have him.
Twenty years is a LONG time. Yay for you two.
loves!

Anonymous said...

i agree with everything about the boy! i know i only played softball a 'few' times with him but i (hack) never (cough) saw him (burp)as competitive! love you buddy-see you at the movie theater!
jordan