Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let Her Eat Steak!

Julianna has a tooth!

Finally. I have been looking for it for months because her brothers both had teeth before they were 6 months old. She's 8 1/2 months old. Thursday night she was fussy and crying which isn't like her at all. She is normally really happy and content. She also had a slight fever this week and didn't seem to have as much of an appetite as usual. I've been feeling around on her bottom gums for teeth for awhile and I think she was getting sick of it because most of the time she'd stick her tongue out to push my finger away. But yesterday when she was in the bathtub distracted by the splashing and the floating frog toys, I reached into her cute little mouth and there it was. The tiniest little hint of a toothy ridge. I was so excited and called the rest of the family in to tell them the news. Everyone cheered and smiled.

And once again, Jules was probably wondering what all the fuss was about.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Woohoo! Be sure to come to me for further education when you get to the dessert group...lol!

MarmiteToasty said...

Try rubbing a bit of rough sandpaper on them soft gums :) - that will make the tooth pop out LOL

x