10 silly things that make me happy...
1. Glee (And when you read that, you must sing it!)--I love Glee. Laugh if you want, but I do. It's silly and fun. There's singing and dancing. And even though I do not yet have a tee shirt with "Gleek" bedazzled on it, Glee makes me happy. It's like a mini-musical every week.
2. And speaking of musicals, they make me happy, too. Grease, Hairspray, Mamma Mia, Oklahoma, The Phantom of the Opera, The Sound of Music... What's not to love? Great music. Cool costumes. Endearing characters. And did I mention the music?
3. Werewolves--Especially giant, hairy, vampire chasing werewolves.
4. Historical novels--I can't begin to count how many books I've read, but my favorites are historical. Castles, horses, knights in shining armor. And if it's based on actual people or events, I love it even more.
5. Julianna's songs--She loves to sing and dance and makes up songs all the time. This morning the title of her original composition was "Be the Yogurt." And yes, it was accompanied by a dance.
6. Clearance sales--Finding a great deal makes me happy. If it's on something I really need, it makes me really happy.
7. Coconut cream pie. Need I say more?
8. Music by Jason Mraz or Mandisa or Rascal Flatts or Hootie and the Blowfish.
9. Naps. On those very rare quiet afternoons when I can lay my head on the pillow and drift off to sleep without a care in the world and wake up refreshed and ready to take on the world.
10. And last but certainly not least, butterflies. Butterflies make me happy.