Thursday, April 22, 2010

10 Things Thursday


10 new or soon to be released movies I want to see...

1. Oceans--3D underwater adventure. What's better than an underwater documentary? One in 3D of course!
2. The Bounty Hunter --Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston are exes who run into each other again. Hilarity ensues. Will they fall in love again? My guess is yes.
3. Babies --Documentarians follow the first year of life of 4 babies from around the world. So cute. And fascinating for the mommy in me.
4. Ironman 2 --Just because it's fun.
5. Letters to Juliet --A young woman helps two long lost loves reunite while finding love herself.
6. Robin Hood --Another remake of this classic story starring Russell Crowe.
7. Ondine --Colin Farrell. Ireland. That's enough for me.
8. The Karate Kid --Remake of the 80's favorite. Starring Jadan Smith and Jackie Chan as the wise karate sensei.
9. Ramona and Beezus --I read all of Beverly Cleary's books when I was little and can't wait to see what they do with two of my favorite characters.
10. Eclipse --In the last seconds of New Moon, Edward told Bella he'd change her into a vampire if she'd marry him. Will she or won't she?!?! Will she do the smart thing and go back to Jacob?!?! I'm dying to find out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, those all sound like fun. Summer is the best because all the good movies come out!

kathy said...

we haven't been to a movie in a while. what's the next one on the list?