10 things my students wrote about me in a little book they made to give me today as part of teacher appreciation week at our school...
1. She lets us have free time.
2. She teaches us to count to 100.
3. She teaches us our numbers.
4. She's very nice.
5. She has cool toys in her classroom.
6. She's a good teacher.
7. She teaches us good stuff.
8. She lets us bring toys for show and tell.
9. She doesn't yell.
(So that's only 9 things. But that's all there was. Someone must have been absent the day they did the project.)