Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessed Sunday

Yes, I am fully aware that it is Monday. But between sharing our home computer with 3 other people and having way too much to do at home to ever use said computer, I don't often get to blog from home. So here is Blessed Sunday, or Monday if you prefer.

My mom. She is a blessing. She is amazing and beautiful and wonderful and loving. She is the rock in our family. She is and has been for every day of my life, a constant beacon of light. She loves me like a mother should. She is my hero. And who I want to be someday. Of all the blessings in my life, she is at the top of the list.

And if that isn't enough, I get to be a mom, too. Motherhood is a blessing that I didn't even know I wanted until that day in 1999 when I joined the club. Ten and a half years later I can't remember the day when I didn't belong. My heart and mind and soul are so full of mommy-ness that sometimes I smile, or even laugh, simply because these three lovely little people, these sweet, funny, adorable, loud, sometimes stinky, little people are mine. Mine to hold and guide for a while, but love and treasure forever. What a blessing!

No comments: