10 things about potty training.
1. I've done it three times.
2. Each time was very different.
3. It's not easy or fun.
4. It's the first thing parents have to actually teach their children. Eating, rolling, crawling, walking, talking all seem to come naturally. Pottying in the potty? Not so much.
5. M-n-Ms are as valuable as gold. As are stickers with Jules. And the promise of Chuck E. Cheese's.
6. It is a challenge at home.
7. And even more of a challenge at school while trying to teach kindergarten.
8. It's kind of weird that bathroom habits can make me so happy. ("Are you happy that I went in the potty, Mommy?" "Oh my goodness, Julianna, I am so, so, so happy.")
9. I will never have to potty train another child. Never. Ever.
10. Julianna is potty trained. (I have to say that quietly so I don't jinx it.)