Friday, January 11, 2013

Show and Tell

stuffed penguin with green mittens and scarf named Pengpeng

doll named Rainbowlicious whose "...eyes close when she lays down and when she stands up her eyes are open."

plastic, purple snake

Zuzu pet puppy

Huggy Buggy the fat butterfly

dog Dream Lite*

Velveteen Rabbit--"Her first name is Velvet and her middle name is Velveteen and I haven't decided her last name yet."

plastic baby bottle shaped like a bunch of grapes

dog slippers used for beds for littler animals

pirate ship shaped like a dragon

Christmas flipbook

unicorn Dream Lite named Rainbow (last name Party--nickname Dreamy)**


eagle and shark toys "This is my eagle and I like to play with it and this is my shark and I like to play with it."


*The dog Dream Lite was the one thing Julianna wanted most of all for Christmas. She loves it! It really does shine the stars and shapes on the ceiling. I would have loved it when I was little!

**I love when stuffed animals have first, middle, and last names. I think the nickname was a first after many years of show and tell. And a rainbow party would be dreamy!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lily is all about the nicknames. Also, she has 3 stuffed animals, plus one fish named Rainbow, hense the necessity of a nickname.

Jen said...

She's like George Foreman!

Ada said...

I don't know how you do it with all those kids.
I had to listen to six (two of which grabbed trucks from the toy box) and I was ready to pull my hair out.
Most of the time was spent listening to the child up front telling on how the other kids weren't paying attention to them.
Sigh.

Jen said...

My trick is to blog as they share. And to know when each kid's time is up.