Thursday, April 19, 2007

10 Reasons

10 Reasons Why I Love Kathy:

1. She makes me laugh.

2. She thinks like me.

3. She has a movie quote for every situation.

4. She always gives me plenty of time to study menus.

5. She appreciates the 80's just as everyone should.

6. She plans the best chick trips.

7. She is always ready to discuss Grey's Anatomy on Friday mornings.

8. She finds the best deals in town and tells me about them.

9. She calls me just to tell me what the guy in line in front of her has in his grocery cart.

10. She makes everything fun.

Happy Birthday, Kathy. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jen. You're the best (and I'll being calling you from road to discuss Izzy's daughter and Alex's "attachment." Make Dan take morning recess so you'll be available.