Friday, April 27, 2007

Nothing

This weekend I plan to do nothing.

Well, not exactly nothing. I have housework to do. (Of course.) And I have a paper due for my online class that I need to finish. And I have the scrapbook of our spring break Seattle trip half done and I would like to finish that. But by nothing, I mean that there is nothing planned. I have no meetings or appointments or birthday parties. I have no one counting on me to go anywhere or do anything. That seems to be rare in my life these days and so I am going to take complete advantage of every minute of it.

I might even take time to do some of my favorite things like watch a chick flick, read a book, take a nap, or write in one of my many journals.

So don't call me...unless you want to watch "Pride and Prejudice."

3 comments:

Amy said...

sounds like a wonderful weekend just for you! Hope you took full advantage of it!

Anonymous said...

yeah, the weekend's over. hope you enjoyed it and I'm back so...we need to: plan the bookfair decorations, activities and luau; talk about the auction theme, date, general set-up; plan the next girls' night; I can't believe I carried a watermelon; talk about any upcoming parties; recap Grey's (you can check off recap of Amazing Race); and ummmm, nope, that's it! aren't you glad i'm back?

Katrina said...

Kathy, you're making me tired! (And I'm really glad you're planning Jen's life and not mine...lol!)

I LOVE Pride and Prejudice, Jen. Next time you guys come over, I'll show you my Elizabeth Bennett nightgown. Whenever I wear it, I feel like the heroine of a Jane Austen novel.