Wednesday, April 25, 2007

35 Continued

When I turned 35 last month, it didn't bother me at all that I was getting older. I'm alive. I'm healthier than I've been in a year. My family is wonderful. I only have a few wrinkles and gray hairs. My life is good. So turning a year older was okay.

That is until yesterday. I was filling out a survey from when I got the car serviced and it asked what age group I was in. For the first time, I had to mark the little box next to 35-44 instead of the little box next to 25-34. I moved up a whole age bracket. I'm officially in the third available age bracket on such surveys. There are only five brackets and I'm in the middle one. That's getting a little too close to the 65+ box if you ask me.

But at least I'm at the low end of that age group...and I have 10 years before I move up again.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'll be joining you in that little checkbox soon enough, my friend! Old? Us? Never!!!