Monday, May 07, 2007

Happiness

My "5 Things To Be Happy About" calendar had a good day yesterday.

*giving and receiving
*a humid greenhouse
*organinzing a successful garage sale
*a roast sizzling in the oven
*the sound of wind at night

These are all things that make me happy!

Some of the things that made me happy this weekend were:

*sunshine
*painting with children
*my sister
*remembering why I love my husband
*new bikes
*pictures of my boys when they were babies
*Mexican food for Cinco de Mayo
*feeling healthy
*blessings from above
*book fair set up

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Here are mine--

*sunlight, glorious sunlight
*I found my black bra (I knew doing all that laundry would pay off...)
*throwing rocks in the water at the lake
*finally tried the sushi at Shogun--YUMMY!
*quiet Sunday afternoon at home with nothing to do

I've got to come by and see the book fair tonight! You guys do such a good job with that.