Saturday, November 08, 2008

Pink Continued

Well, my sister is all showered. Her baby shower went well this morning and she was happy which makes me happy. She got lots of great gifts. Tons of pink of course. And so many cute clothes. So here's what I'm thinking. Julianna gives all of her cute clothes to her cousin, so shouldn't she get to wear the new ones, too. She'll give them back before the baby needs them and will be glad to break them in for her. Okay, maybe not. But the clothes really were cute.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

You did a great job on the shower, Jen! And the food...ahhhh! Paul fell ravenously upon the orange glazed rolls I brought home and will be eagerly anticipating my attempts to duplicate your results. ;) Thanks for inviting me! (And I think your clothes idea is completely reasonable.)

Ada said...

I think the idea is reasonable too...although most of the seasons are off. She could wear her 6-9 months...but they are all summer ones. Dang the luck. :) Everything was wonderful, the friends, food and the gifts. And you know me and pink...I LOVE IT! Thanks again for the delicious day. I love you.