Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend? We had a weekend?

I spent the entire weekend pretty much sitting with a sick baby in my lap or asleep on my chest watching kid's movies with a sick 7 year old. I lost count of how many movies we watched and how many Kleenexes we used. But today there seems to be a turn around. Julianna is smiling more and sneezing less. And Adam is actually outside playing with Josh on this beautiful fall day. I may even bundle the baby up and go for a short walk this afternoon. One more day of rest and hopefully we'll be able to go to family dinner tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Hopefully becuase it wasn't the same without you there. I mean seriously...they didn't know who Kinikey (sp) was. ugh.

Katrina said...

I'm glad to hear you're emerging from your sick room cocoon! Although a weekend of snuggling and watching movies sounds kind of nice to me right about now (minus the hacking and sneezing and snuffling and coughing and moaning and throat clearing, of course!)