10 things about Julianna.
1. She is getting over laryngitis and has a voice that has been described as sounding like a "small, 40 year old man."
2. She describes her voice as "broken."
3. She says words that start with sm and sp like they start with sf--sfile (smile), sfecial (special), sfarkly (sparkly), Sfarties (Smarties). And yes, the boys think that last one is hilarious.
4. She has begun naming her stuffed animals. They are all named Sweetie Pie.
5. She is a girly girl. She likes pink, clothes, and especially shoes. And if the shoes are pink and/or sfarkly, she likes them even more.
6. She is a "very mature 2 year old" according to her Bible class teacher.
7. She is bossy. She is perfectly capable, and more than willing, to keep my kindergartners in line when she joins us in the afternoon.
8. She knows what she wants. As in clothes to wear, food to eat, books to read, and especially shoes to wear.
9. She loves animals and if they are baby animals they are especially loved.
10. She will turn 3 in 26 days. Oh my goodness, how time flies.