Monday, August 27, 2007

Also Known As...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:

Very Lady Jen the Harmonious of Withering by the Wold

Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


What's a wold* and why am I withering by it? I like my peculiar aristocratic title, though. Very cool. (Thanks Scots.) I think I will make my students call me this. Well, maybe not the kindergarteners. Just the 7th graders. And my friends. All my friends must now address me as Very Lady Jen the Harmonious of Withering by the Wold. Okay, just Very Lady Jen the Harmonious.


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:

Duchess Jen the Innocent of Fiddlers Green

Wait, I actually like this one better. I am innocent. (No laughing Katrina and Kathy! You know it's true.) I like fiddle music. And I have lots of green (Irish) blood. So you may address me as either of my peculiar aristocratic titles. :)

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:

Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Jen the Disheveled of Menzies on the Minges


Okay. They just keep getting better, don't they? I love this one. This is the one. I want this one.

*wold: a tract of open country; a low hill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katrina may be able to remember those. Me? Not so much. I'll just call you Lady Jen of Athol. It's got a nice ring, doesn't it?

Katrina said...

Bad news--I just spent five minutes memorizing "Very Lady Jen the Harmonious" before I read on to discover that you preferred to be hailed as either Innocent or Reverend.

You're stuck with Harmonious, toots!

And you are so very Very.

Scots said...

I love the titles Jen hahaha