Wednesday, March 18, 2009

And then there were two

Guess what I found this morning? Julianna's second tooth!! The first one is just big enough to see when she smiles, so out of curiosity I felt next to it this morning and there it was. The tiniest little ridge of a second tooth. This should make her very happy because she is taking after Adam in preferring baby sized finger foods to squishy baby food. Her favorites so far are banana, crackers, cheese, and of course, Cheerios. But she's also tried toast, cheese quesadillas, ham, strawberries, noodles, green beans, several varieties of Gerber baby snacks, and whatever Kathy has given her without me knowing. She is quite a good eater for only being in the 25th percentile in size. Maybe it's because she needs all that energy for her constant adventuring.

Does that mean I need more calories since I chase her around all day? Probably not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't know what you're talking about. i only give her organic vegetable baby food and Dr. Spock approved tidbits. just ask jujube, she'll back me up.

Jen said...

Kathy, did I forget to tell you she also said her first word? It was chocolate. :)