Monday, March 30, 2009

Woo Hoo! It's spring break!

I am so looking forward to a week without lessons planned. Spring break while homeschooling is different than any other spring break we've had because we tend to take time off and do things at other times, too. But this week, we've planned a whole week with no lessons. (Well, I am going to sneak in a little literature, but what they don't know won't hurt them, right?) We are all looking forward to getting outside in the warmish spring weather. Maybe we can go to the park or for long walks or downtown to the boardwalk. They boys can ride their bikes and we can get out in the yard to do spring cleanup and maybe play a little catch. It's going to be so nice to open the windows and let in the fresh spring breeze.


I think I'll open the blinds right now to let in the morning sun...





Oh, yeah. I forgot for a minute that we are in North Idaho. Happy spring break.

No comments: