Thursday, July 08, 2010

10 Things Thursday

10 things my sister is good at.

1. Being a mom. She loves her kids more than I can put into words. I grow more and more proud of her in so many ways, but especially as a mom.
2. Storytelling. Especially if it's a story about something that happened to her. And lots of things happen in her life. Always interesting and entertaining.
3. Making me laugh. Since she was born she's made me laugh. She is fuuunnny.
4. Giving gifts. She gives perfect, thoughtful, amazing gifts. Always something that lets me know that it's just for me.
5. Crafting. She makes the cutest things. And she is an expert at giving old things a beautiful new life.
6. Singing. If you've never heard her sing, you're missing out. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
7. Loving. If she loves you, you know it. She loves with her whole heart. And it's a big heart.
8. Accessorizing. She's gorgeous and always looks lovely. And when she wants to, she can accessorize better than any fashion designer. Maybe she should give a class. I need it.
9. Cooking. Who knew she'd turn out to be such a good cook? She makes so many yummy things. Oooh, I wish I had some of her jalapeno poppers right now.
10. Being a sister. Since I was five she's been my sister. Through the years we have lived a lot of life together. And I know that no matter what, I can count on her. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, like a sister. And there isn't one better in the world than mine.

1 comment:

Ada said...

the sweetest. thanks sister christian. I double love you.
This makes me sound pretty cool. I feel pretty fabulous this morning after reading. hee hee