10 things I did today.
1. Woke up just in time to shower and dress before the roofers got here to fix our roof.
2. Listened to music while I cleaned house.
3. Made smoothies for the kids for breakfast and quesadillas for lunch.
4. Readied two special packages to mail.
5. Went to the post office to mail those packages.
6. Took the kids for haircuts...all three of them.
7. Almost cried when Julianna's haircut made her look more like a little girl and less like my baby.
8. Took the kids to my dad's work to see the new dump truck. Julianna was more than a little intimidated by the size and loud horn.
9. Washed Julianna's hands one thousand times while at my parents' house when she alternated between playing with the dog and cat and wanting to eat.
10. Had dinner with my parents and my kids and enjoyed it very much.