Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blessed Sunday--Anniversary Edition

As of this afternoon, I have been married to my husband for 18 years. Which seems kind of crazy since I barely feel older than my 20 year old self that got married on that Saturday in 1992. Yet here we are. 18 years later. 18 years of a lot of life. Good times and bad. Sickness and health. (Relatively) richer and poorer. And through it all we've kept those vows that we made to each other that day. We've loved each other. We've laughed together. We've enjoyed the ups and survived the downs together. We've made a home and life and family together. And that, my friends, is a blessing.

3 comments:

Ada said...

happy anniversary. :)

kathy said...

indeed, it is. love you guys.

Katrina said...

Happy Anniversary to two people who are definitely doing something right. :)