10 things that made me smile today.
1. My daughter using the word "bodyguard." Yes, she is two.
2. My daughter asking Kathy if she had any coins when I told her I didn't have any for the candy machine at the movies.
3. Hearing my children laugh out loud at the movie.
4. My niece trying over and over to sneak cups that weren't hers.
5. My sister's jalapeno poppers.
7. A butterfly.
8. Imagining my house perfectly organized.
9. Feeling peaceful.
10. Hearing Julianna sing "Blessed Be The Name of the Lord."