I know you have all been waiting on the edges of your seats to know if I actually did everything on my 10 things Monday list. The truth is, mostly. I didn't get to the hall closet and still have a little work to do in our room. But I also did a bunch of stuff that wasn't on the list. And since then, it's been a whirlwind of activity. So here are 10 things I've done since Monday.
1. Went to Chuck E. Cheese's. Julianna does NOT like the giant mouse.
2. Fixed dinner with my sister for family dinner night. West Virginia sandwiches*, chips, salad, and watermelon.
3. Went to girls' night at Alyson's and watched movies. "Far and Away" and "The Holiday."
4. Held a super cute little baby girl and wished for the millionth time that I would stop wanting more babies. I'm almost 40 for goodness sake.
5. Went to the North Idaho Fair. (Thanks Dave for the tickets. The cookies are coming.) Julianna loved the pigs. I loved watching my kids enjoy the fair.
6. Ate a half strawberry, half blackberry Hawaiian shaved ice. Mmmm. Wish I had one right now.
7. Went to Bible class. I learn something new every time I open the book.
8. Went to a staff meeting.
9. Volunteered to teach art to the older grades AND supervise student council.
10. Worked in my classroom. Still have lots to do.
*Ham and Swiss cheese on toasted French bread. Add whatever toppings you like. I like mayo and tomato.