10 random questions.
1. Why do the same two boys who I have to drag out of bed by their socks* on school days, get up all on their own on days off from school BEFORE normal time? (*Well, Josh by his socks. Adam by his toes because, like me, he can't stand to sleep in socks.)
2. Why do my kids have to be so stinking cute that I can't even discipline them without laughing at their naughtiness because it's so stinking cute?
3. Why isn't the yummiest food also the healthiest?
4. How are the laundry and dishes never done?
5. What kind of mean trick is it that kids have so much energy to play, but adults don't have an equal amount to chase them?
6. How can I possibly have heartburn when all I've eaten all day is a bowl of Raisin Bran?
7. When we get to Heaven, will we be able to watch all of history on a gigantic screen like one long mini-series?
8. Then will we be able to get Moses' autograph?
9. Will the theme song get stuck in our halo crowned heads?
10. Will we even care about anything but standing in the presence of the Almighty?