10 things I did yesterday...
1. Wrangled one two year old and two pre-teens out the door, into the van, and to school. Not an easy feat, let me tell ya.
2. Discovered that my phone was dead. Not the battery, the phone.
3. Went all day without a cell phone. Not at all convenient.
4. Taught kindergartners all about the letter "H" and counting to 14.
5. Worked on book fair stuff. It's very time consuming. (Here's where I give a shout out to Kathy for all her years of doing all the behind the scenes stuff for the book fair. You rock, Kathy!)
6. Worked at after school care until 5:23.
7. Went to the phone store to replace my phone before withdrawal symptoms set in. Chose a simple phone very much like my old one. No bells or whistles. Just a phone.
8. Ran errands (Dollartree, Target, Super 1) to get stuff for Josh's birthday party tomorrow and the book fair next week.
9. Got home just in time to kiss my baby before she fell asleep. (I also took out her ponytails. Boys don't know how uncomfortable it is to sleep with ponytails so the ones who put her to bed didn't take them out.)
10. Watched House and went to bed.