Thursday, July 12, 2007

Half Old

Today the boys and I went to the free movie at Riverstone. It was "Over The Hedge." We'd seen it before, but hey, it's free. Aidan, my 4 year old nephew went with us. We had fun and enjoyed the show with lots of other families. On the way home we had the following conversation.

Josh: "Mom, can we go play at the park?"
Me: "No, Josh, it's too hot."
Josh: "Not for us."
Me: "The news last night said stay inside. The hot weather isn't good for kids or old people. And you're kids and I'm old."
Josh: "You're not old."
Aidan: "Yeah, you're only half old."

Thanks, Aid.

2 comments:

Ada said...

Well, isn't he the cutest thing ever. Of course I may be a little biased, being the mom and all. But, hey, half old isn't half bad. Thanks for taking such good care of him by the way. love you.

Ashley said...

Hi! I'm a lurker coming out to say hello! I love your blog and your little boys sound adorable!

I'm from North Idaho too and you can find my newly created blog at www.lovemeactually.blogspot.com

Feel free to say hello!