Friday, July 27, 2007

Time Flies...

I absolutely can't believe that it's almost August. It seems like I just finished school and it's been almost two months. We've been busy doing work around the house with a few fun things thrown in. But there's still so much I want to do. Like...
  • spend a few more days at the beach
  • go on a long weekend trip to Montana
  • attend an Indians baseball game
  • take a trip with the boys to Chuck E. Cheese
  • make a visit to a T-Rex named Sue
  • see more free movies at Riverstone
  • enjoy Sunday concerts in the park
  • spend a day at Raptor Reef
  • go for our annual day at Silverwood

And all of this has to be done during the month of August when I also have to start getting ready for the next school year. Yikes. I have to go get started on my list. Today looks like a great beach day!

1 comment:

Idaho Dad said...

We've done so much already, but it feels like we hardly made a dent. It's hard to pack so much activity into less than three months.

Our calendar for August is looking like a military strategist planned it...