Friday, July 20, 2007

Ramblings

My mind is full today. I don't know if it's med withdrawals or just one of those days. Here are a few of the things that are spilling out of my brain today.

I have great friends. We had girl's night out last night and it was a ton of fun as usual. I was reminded once again of how blessed I am to have this group of sister friends.

Josh is getting too tall. I'm not tall at all but he is catching up to me way to fast.

Adam is the cutest thing ever. And a little dramatic. As I walked into the living room this morning, he said, "Mom, you would not believe how hungry I am!"

I have a lot to do today: clean the playroom, go into town to run errands, work on VBS lessons, take the boys to Fun Friday at church, prepare the communion trays for Sunday, call the Indians baseball guy about church night, pay bills, and probably more I'll remember as I go.

What a blessing the Bible is. Today's favorite verse is Psalm 25:15, "If I keep my eyes on God, I won't trip over my own feet." (from The Message)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must be the day. Things are rattling 'round my brain and spilling our all over, too. We are blessed by you, Jen. You have no idea how much I am. Have a great week.

Ada said...

I agree w/you Jen... I had so much fun w/you girls. It is so nice to have you all in my life. Josh is getting too tall, Adam (who me?) is super adorable, lists are running around my brain all the time too. But really, I have to agree w/Kathy. We are blessed by you, Jen. And you have no idea how very much I am. Oh, and if it really says that I am going to have to get one of The Message versions. That made me smile.