Monday, March 17, 2008

Dream A Little Dream

Saturday night I dreamt that I was pregnant with 13 babies. 13!! And the funny part was, I wasn't upset. I was only concerned that I wouldn't be able to carry them full term. And that I was going to have to come up with 13 names. I was slightly annoyed at my husband, though. His favorite number is 13 and I thought he did it on purpose.

I woke up rather relieved to know that there's only one in there. Thank goodness. One at a time I can handle. A litter is a whole different story!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

If you really did have to come up with thirteen names, I'm sure your friends would be happy to help! I don't think Kathy is using "Seamus" anymore, for starters...

Jen said...

Kathy also suggested just giving them numbers. I'm partial to Seven.

Ada said...

At least they weren't fish babies...your dreams are getting better. And as long as it takes you to name a baby the 13 of them could probably name themselves.

MarmiteToasty said...

I had a friend at school who was 1 of 9 siblings and each kids name started with the letter J .... I bet it was hard to receive letters in their house as they got older all addressed to 'J Becks' LOL

What a funny dream lol...

x

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post! I had really strange dreams when I was pregnant and I still remember them. (35 years later) :( One dream it was a litter of puppies and my mother would unzip my stomach and check to see if they were *done.* Another, again puppies, were kept in a shoe box under my bed. Easy labor!