Thursday, March 06, 2008

Today

Today...The sun is shining! Woohoo!

Today...After further tests and a visit to the hematologist, I know that all is okay with me and the baby. And I have been reminded once more of the power of prayer.

Today...I have discovered my new favorite cd--Boys and Girls by Ingrid Michaelson. (It was a birthday gift from my sister. She knows me so well. Thanks, Ada.)

Today...During reading groups I discovered that all my kindergarteners are finally starting to become readers. Some read fluently and some are just putting sounds together, but I can see improvement. What else can I ask for?

Today...My 7th grade math class called me a magician. All because I could show them exactly why x=4 in 3x-2=10. (On Tuesday I was the world's best teacher and math was the best class ever just because I gave them ice cream cups to celebrate my birthday.) I can't wait to see what they think when we celebrate "pi" day on March 14th with actual pie!

Today...My husband called me in the middle of the day to tell me he loves me and appreciates what I do. Awww. (This from the man who has done all the laundry and most of the dishes for the last few months.)

Today...Is Thursday which makes me happy. First because Lost is on tonight and secondly because tomorrow is Friday!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Great blessings! That's a keeper of a husband you have there. :)

Ada said...

Sounds like a busy day...Wait until you hear Josh Radin. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

Yeah like katrina says...... ya might as well keep him LOL.....

Doing happy dance about the baby.... :)

What you need is an english nanny part time..... :) *cough* pick me pick me lol

x