Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Sweets

Yesterday afternoon, the boys and I colored Easter eggs. It has become a tradition and until they tell me they no longer want to, we will do it every year. (I hope they never outgrow these kinds of things.) They like things simple, like me, so they just colored the eggs and left them. No stickers or anything. But this morning Adam came across the stickers and decided to distribute them. He gave his dad the "DAD" sticker and he gave me the "MOM" sticker and who knows where the others ended up. But he brought one and stuck it on the big polyester belly of my maternity pants. It was a picture of flowers that said, "Happy Easter, Sister." How sweet is that? I left it for as long as I could but it eventually lost its stickiness and so I took it off and saved it for my Easter scrapbook page.

Sweetness. Just one more reason I'm glad I'm a mommy.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, how sweet :)

Ada said...

Dang...that kid is sweet.

Katrina said...

Awww...that is the perfect scrapbook keepsake! I can't wait to see you making girl pages. :)