10 things I've never done...
1. Had a manicure. My sister probably thinks this is just crazy. And I could actually use one right now after a morning spent pickling beets. My nails are pink and not the good kind of pink.
2. Had a pedicure. My toenails are tiny, so is there any point?
3. Colored my hair. 37 years of natural color.
4. Pierced anything. Not even my ears.
5. Kissed anyone but my husband. Everyone together now...awwww.
6. Been to another country. Canada doesn't count when you live this close to the border.
7. Been snow skiing. I don't like to be cold and I don't like to fall.
8. Been water skiing. I can't swim well enough to enjoy it.
9. Been fired from a job. And I hope I never do.
10. Tasted pickled beets. But I guess after all my morning's work I should at least taste them. Maybe.