Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 Things Thursday

10 things I will do today...

1. Take a shower. Always a good start.
2. Change diapers. This one's a given.
3. Feed children. Also guaranteed.
4. Go to a work day at school to clean up the playground and pull weeds. One of the perks of working at a private school. You get to be a part of everything.
5. Chase Julianna all over the playground. She is a mover, I tell ya.
6. Go to the fair. We are taking the kids to motocross which the boys love.
7. Go look at the quilts with Jules while the boys watch more motorcycles.
8. Eat junk food. Isn't that part of the fair experience?
9. Take pictures. I love taking pictures at the fair. There is so much to see and it will especially be fun this year with Julianna being old enough to enjoy it.
10. Laugh. How can I not? Think about who I spend my days with!

Also, today Julianna is 1 year, 2 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days old.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun day. I'm glad I have people like you around who tell me when the fair is going on and such! We went last year and Lily had a fine time, but I think she'll actually enjoy it this year... and maybe the sheep bleating won't scare the heck out of her! :)