10 great things about snow days.
1. Snow days are like getting a bonus. You don't know they're coming so it makes them that much sweeter.
2. Nothing is planned. You were supposed to be at school, so nothing else is scheduled. Nowhere to be. Nothing to do.
3. It's the perfect excuse to stay in the house all day.
4. And a perfect day to stay in pajamas all day. (Not like I need a snow day for that, though.)
5. Lots of free time to snuggle under a blanket with a cup of chai latte and a good book.
6. All day long to play with and love on the cutest little 2 year old in the whole world.
7. Time to catch up on all those hours of dvred shows with the family.
8. Time to catch up on a few chores that tend to get missed in real life.
9. Not having to drive on treacherous roads.
10. A nap. A long, sweet nap.